Saturday 17 May 2014

Development...

Since printing my figurative piece in a large format, it has given me fresh new ideas to think about Final Outcomes for this second project as well as the exhibition. Below shows the piece that I blew up to A1. It was great to see my work at a larger scale, but if the heads were at their original size or smaller I think they would work more successfully. Therefore, I am thinking for one of my final outcomes to produce a figurative surface design pattern responding to a collection of African Tales.



Above you can see an initial design. This includes my character studies over BA7 and mainly BA8. I have made sure to stay to their original dimensions or smaller. What I envisage is that this wallpaper will sit next to outcomes of particular individual tales. I know that this project has developed and moved on from what I originally proposed, but I feel that I could create something exciting for the submission and exhibition through these new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment