Tuesday 20 May 2014

Final Outcomes for Project 2:




I have now finished my second project within BA8! Above you can see the surface design for my wallpaper and the three final outcomes in response to African Folktales. Using mediums to paint and print, I have translated the prose to create different responses of narrative imagery. I am very pleased with how the wallpaper design has printed. I have kept the characters small and at a small scale on mass they are very effective. The colours of my little books stand out really well in front of the design. In the exhibition, I am going to cover my display board with the wallpaper and then place my books on small shelves next to the corresponding character in the tale in the wallpaper. I think this will portray my exploration of this project dynamically, which will stand out to others' work.

No comments:

Post a Comment